Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Front page to wiki now modifiable again

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Front page to wiki now modifiable again
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 18:34:26 -0500

Andrew Suffield wrote:
We don't know what he's thinking, because he refuses to talk about
it. But we're pretty sure that we're only interested in "free
software", and not this other "free" stuff, and we can conclude that
when he says "free" he doesn't always mean "free software". So now we
have to be careful.

RMS has always maintained that there's a difference between Free and Open Source. And since the Open Source Definition is based Debian's guidelines, I guess he's right!

Aaron
--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology