Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] the poetry of donald rumsfeld

From: Pierce T . Wetter III
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] the poetry of donald rumsfeld
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:50:27 -0700

As long as we're this far off-topic.  I've never thought much of Mr.
Rumsfeld personally.  But, we didn't exactly vote for him (directly)
either.

One thing about Mr. Rumsfeld. He's the Secretary of War*, and its basically his job to tell the entire world "mess with the US, and we'll rip off your head and shit down your throat".

 He's really good at that. :-)

Conversely, Colin Powell is supposed to be the good cop to Don's bad cop, and he's pretty good at that too.

 But at the end of they day, they both work for the same team...

* IMHO, we haven't had a Secretary of Defense since 9/11