[Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] the poetry of donald rumsfeld

From: Nikolai Weibull
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] the poetry of donald rumsfeld
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:23:37 +0100

* Pierce T.Wetter III <address@hidden> [Mar 19, 2004 17:50]:
> > The "WMD thing" is a joke.  An insult to the American people and the
> > world.
>
> That's actually unfair to the administration, Tom. You have to get
> your info somewhere other then CNN. I'm not one of those people who
> think that media is biased to the left or right. I just think they are
> biased towards making money. Every time anyone in the administration
> talked about Iraq before the war they listed _several_ reasons for
> getting involved in Iraq. The media picked 1/2 of the sexiest one, and
> "punched it up".

And the Bush administration are unaware of this?  The administration
uses the media uses the administration.  It's that simple.  And the best
part is that everyone wins, except the American people and the world.  I
hate both parts of this symbiosis equally much.

>  Kerry just brings his own set of lunatics...

Thank <deity> for that.  I wonder what the world would be like if
America was run by sane people,
        nikolai (the media skeptic)

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::