gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] Problem while Adding Content in ZOPE

From: siddhesh koli
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] Problem while Adding Content in ZOPE
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 18:25:17 +0100 (BST)

My name is Siddesh Koli.
I am in Ontology Team.
I have installed ZOPE on the WINDOWS as my machine is 64-bit any of the UBUNTU(5,6,7) gets freeze while installing on my System .
I have started the Zope and also created the instance of the ZOPE as "gnow" on my system.
After running the instance, prompt give me the address:

       http://localhost:8080

to run the ZOPE on that port.
after login in to the ZOPE i tried to add content as ZPT Page after adding the required parameters to the page i ADD them but that page replied give me error stating that :

      A system error occur

This error also occur when registering any object in the ZOPE.
What to do so i can further run ZPT pages on the my system.