gnowsys-help

Re: [Gnowsys-help] Problem while Adding Content in ZOPE

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Gnowsys-help] Problem while Adding Content in ZOPE
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 23:02:50 +0530

On 10/14/07, siddhesh koli <address@hidden> wrote:
My name is Siddesh Koli.
I am in Ontology Team.
I have installed ZOPE on the WINDOWS as my machine is 64-bit any of the UBUNTU(5,6,7) gets freeze while installing on my System .
I have started the Zope and also created the instance of the ZOPE as "gnow" on my system.
After running the instance, prompt give me the address:

       http://localhost:8080

to run the ZOPE on that port.
after login in to the ZOPE i tried to add content as ZPT Page after adding the required parameters to the page i ADD them but that page replied give me error stating that :

      A system error occur

the exact error string will help identify the issue.  This looks like Zope is not able to write into zodb.  please check the permissions or free space on disk.

Also, if the error string is pasted in a search engine, often we get to know if it is already known.

Nagarjuna