gnoppix-user

Re: [Gnoppix-user] fb800x600

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-user] fb800x600
Date: 19 Mar 2004 17:43:11 +0100

Hi,
unfortunately I have lost the answer to the former question, but I can
state that with my gnoppix 0.6.0, no cheat code is functioning.
fb800x600 is not even accepted meanwhile "linux screen=..." results in
Kernel panic at boot up. All the other boot-parameter result in panic,
too,(if accepted).
Thomas Feldburg