Monitormode and Operatorname

From: Konstantinos Agouros
Subject: Monitormode and Operatorname
Date: 28 Jul 2002 12:37:51 GMT

Hi,

I just found (no I did not grade up yet to the latest cvs-version), that
the operator-name that is stored in a phone for a networkcode is retrieved and
printed in debugmode. But it is not saved in the networkinfo-structure. Is
there another structure to retrieve this?

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: address@hidden
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185