gnokii on hpux11 - any success stories?

From: Andreas Wundsam
Subject: gnokii on hpux11 - any success stories?
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:59:59 +0200

Hi everyone,

I have been (unsuccesfully) trying to install gnokii on a 32bit hp server
running HPUX11 for some hours now.

While I was able to solve the initial
autoconfigure problem that was posted on this mailinglist in November
2001 by patching the configure script, I run into grave problems during
the compilation (using gmake, gnu gcc), as many of the constants used in
unixserial.c were not defined by the HPUX header files. Other files,
e.g. linuxirda.c seemed to be included wrongly and didn't compile at
all.

Has anyone sucessfully installed (and run) gnokii under HPUX? I'd be
grateful for any hints...

Thanks

Andi Wundsam

--