startup logo problem with 3210

From: suppaman
Subject: startup logo problem with 3210
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:00:34 +0200

Hi,
think this could be interestin':
I've got a 3210, I had a startup message set, I uploaded a startup logo with
gnokii 0.4.1 but the phone didn't show it at startup 'cause the message was
still set.
I cleared the message then re-loaded the logo but I didn't show yet, instead
I saw the nokia hand-shaking animation.

So I started LogoManager who uploaded the startup logo and it was actually
showing properly.

After this gnokii uploading of startup logo was effective.

Seems like (to my phone) LogoManager "cleared the way" to gnokii.

Did anyone of you ever experienced a thing like this?

Bye