Re: 6210

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: 6210
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 16:34:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 21 Jul 2002, Jonathan Roadley-Battin wrote:

> at the front option screen none of the text boxes are editable???

Please be more specific. I don't understand what you mean. Any screenshot?

> when trying to access the sms page the the gui window becomes unusable
> (locks up) and if I move a window over it and off again it doesn't
> redraw itself???

It just reads all SMSes from your phone. If you compile with
--enable-debug you'll see this. Please be patient. It will become usable
again.

> Using Windowmaker (with gnome libs installed)
> Using via IrDA
> How can I get gnokii to work with the dlr3 cable (I can get ppp to work with
> it???)

You don't need gnokii to use pppd. Just attach dlr3 cable and run
minicom/kermit/whatever.