Re: 6210

From: Brendan Pratt
Subject: Re: 6210
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:20:59 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Roadley-Battin" <address@hidden>

> > Please be more specific. I don't understand what you mean. Any
screenshot?

> Sorry for not being clearer. First screen shot shows what I have. In the
Options window, connection tab the text boxes (like

I don't think he meant for you to make a 302Kb post to a mailing list, but
for you to post a URL where he, or any other interested persons could go
view that screenshot.

Yes, I know the image size was 222Kb, but the email was 302Kb in size.