Re: 3310 dialvoice

From: lyaya
Subject: Re: 3310 dialvoice
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:21:44 +0200

"Marcin Wiacek" <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

> [troll-like blabla deleted]
> many other things todo with gnokii Trabant to make it better: changing
> engine, wheels, etc. Past and current  experiences show that after each
> replacement this car doesn't go (SegFaults in 0.4.1). The choice is
> your... I don't advertise here. But this is fact: mygnokii2 written from
> stractch doesn't have such problems.

IMHO it is definitely advertising !
I am a new user, i've tried many version of gnokii.
I've never had any segfault with.
[user view] 0.4.1 definitely has improvements that make gnokii better.

I've seen your web page where i found mygnokii2, i will try it.

> For gnokii developers: I analized 0.4.1, not earlier versions.

IMHO this is definitely not constructive.
WE (users and developpers) do not need to argue. We definitely need to talk,
to report bugs and ideas to make free softwares better.
I do not know the context, but I am very surprised by your mail. I will not
continue to read/participate (to) this thread if nothing is constructive...

Are you going to start another fork from scratch from gnokii 0.4.1 ? ;-)

btw, It seems you use an old-styled majordomo. People can subscribe to your
maillist via the web page without any email check. I think it would be a great
idea to upgrade/configure it for security purposes. ;-)

have a nice constructive thread. :-)

--
lyaya