Re: 3310 dialvoice

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: 3310 dialvoice
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:32:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002, Mladen Tomic wrote:

> is it possible to make calls on nokia 3310?
> i tried using xgnokii and command line gnokii --dialvoice, but absolutely
> nothing happens (expect for a few seconds delay using --dialvoice)

How come "nothing happens". We have the following code in the gnokii.c:
begin  code
        if ((error = SM_Functions(GOP_MakeCall, &data, &State)) != GE_NONE) {
                fprintf(stdout, _("Dialing failed: %s\n"), print_error(error));
                return error;
        }

        fprintf(stdout, _("Dialled call, id: %d\n"), CallInfo.CallID);
end  code
so something has to happen. Would you mind to compile with debug and show
the output?

regards,