Re: How to instruct Nokia mobile phone through an IC??

From: Cheung Eric
Subject: Re: How to instruct Nokia mobile phone through an IC??
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:51:22 +0000

Dear all,

In fact i want to try to write a program in assmebly to control the serial port to communicate with the nokia6110. I have the frame format of 6110 downloaded from gnokii.org. But i don't know how can i send the frame, such as to press a key, to control the phone. Is it necessary to do handshaking with the phone? Is the speed 115200 with FBUS? Sould I send the frame byte by byte?

Thanks very much

Eric