Re: How to instruct Nokia mobile phone through an IC??

From: Cheung Eric
Subject: Re: How to instruct Nokia mobile phone through an IC??
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 16:31:30 +0000

Dear all,

Thank you very much for your reply.
Yes, what i mean of IC is integrated circuit.
But why is it necessary to do 115200 and what is rlp protocol?
Is there any chips (IC) that you can recommand for me?
Thank you very very much!!!

Eric

On Jul 2 2002, Pawel Kot wrote:

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Cheung Eric wrote:

> The information provided in www.gnokii.org is extremely useful. But I > would like to know more about how to instruct the Nokia phone such as > 61xx series to send files. As I want to send data or file by an IC. I > want to use an IC to simulate the PC does and instruct the mobile phone > to send data. Is it possible? I am looking forward to hearing for your > responses. Thanks very much!!

What is IC?

I assume an IC is an integrated circuit - ie. something like a microcontroller. Whilst not impossible, the micro must be able to do 115200 and all of the rlp protocol will have to fit on it and run at reasonable speed. Buying a better mobile is likely to be much easier!

Chris