Re: TDMA 5120

From: Eduardo Spremolla
Subject: Re: TDMA 5120
Date: 11 Jul 2002 08:56:03 -0300

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 20:43, BORBELY Zoltan wrote:
> Don't modify the 6110 driver, this is quite different. You can add it to
> common/phones/nk6160.c Currently this driver is quite empty (only
> phonebook read/write support implemented). If you have any question
> don't hesitate to ask. You can find us on irc (irc.openprojects.net #gnokii).
>
> Bye,
> Bozo

What I mean was to copy the logo functions from 61610 to 6160, and then
modify. Since this phone only have startup logo, is not that important.
In the ring tone list, the las 4 read as PERSONAL, so I suppose the
phone may handle new ring tones.

Now my 5125 is almost dead :-( I put something wrong in the NAM1 and it
is active now, but with wrong data. When I pres Menu the screen goes
blank and after a while reapers without the menu option!!!!
Any one know how to make a factory reset?

LALO