Re: TDMA 5120

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: TDMA 5120
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 01:43:45 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 10:10:11AM -0300, Eduardo Spremolla wrote:
> After playing a while with my 5120i y find some use full frames:

[... protocol description ...]

Can you add this info to Docs/protocol/nk6160.txt (It seems it's compatible
with this phone).

> Cant figure out how to modify 6110 code to get & put the logo, not in a
> hi value to me now.

Don't modify the 6110 driver, this is quite different. You can add it to
common/phones/nk6160.c Currently this driver is quite empty (only
phonebook read/write support implemented). If you have any question
don't hesitate to ask. You can find us on irc (irc.openprojects.net #gnokii).

Bye,
Bozo