Re: [Gnewsense-dev] RFC: Translations

From: Loïc Vaumerel
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] RFC: Translations
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 00:35:24 +0100

Hi,

Option 3 sounds fine to me.
I find it quite logical to organise it in section per language:
<base url>/lang/... contains all pages related to a language.
It may be easier to write python script to generate generic navigation link and stay in the same language wth this pattern.

I am ok to try to have a look at the python part as soon as possibe (I am quite busy right now).

I think as soon as the pattern has been definitively chosen we may start to prepare pages in different languages under the right url. I guess it can be done before the switch of the URL pattern.

Best regards
Loïc