[Gnewsense-dev] RFC: Translations

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] RFC: Translations
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 22:25:53 +0100

Hi,

There's been some translation work done on our wiki lately (thanks
zamah and Loïc!). Before adding Russian to the "Translations" widget I
wanted to fix the discrepancy between the widget and the naming scheme
for non-English pages used so far. While our naming scheme is
EnglishName.de/Subject, the widget links to EnglishName/Subject.de.

Our options:
1) Change the widget.
2) Rename all non-English pages.
3) All of the above and use a more obvious naming scheme, e.g. Debian's
[1] de/EnglishName/Subject.

I'd like to know your opinions and a show of hands of people who would
like to help with the easy but tedious job of renaming pages if we go
with option 2 or 3.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/EditorGuide#translation