Re: [Gnewsense-dev] RFC: Translations

From: Felipe Lopez
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] RFC: Translations
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 08:35:19 -0500

2013/11/30 Loïc Vaumerel <address@hidden>
Hi folks,

I have duplicated existing pages to match the new pattern for French.

Do we need to do it for English as well as it is the primary language ?

If I understand correctly, English URLs don't have a language code, so
there is no need to duplicate/rename them. It works like in Debian:

English page: https://wiki.debian.org/Hardware
French page: https://wiki.debian.org/fr/Hardware

We need to also think how to purge old pattern pages when the new pattern will be implement in live python scripts.

Bye