[Gnash] Re: Article: Gnash Flash player reaches milestone, not destinati

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: [Gnash] Re: Article: Gnash Flash player reaches milestone, not destination
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:43:46 +0100

[Dâniel Fraga]
> Ok, how much money would be needed to Gnash support the sites I list
> above? For example MySpace, Tom's Hardware videos, Yahoo Live,
> DailyMotion, Metacafe etc.

I do not know how much money is needed, but I do know that developers
gatherings (code camps), where the developers get together to code,
design, plan and improve the code is very effective, and am interested
in funding a few such gatherings.  But I lack someone to organize it.
Can you do that?

Debian Edu and Debian can provide some funding, but trusted man-power
to organize it is needed.  Any volunteers?  We in the Debian Edu
community have much experience with organizing such events, so a lot
of help, routines and infrastructure is available already.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen