[Gnash-dev] getgnash.org Ubuntu Release expired

From: Richard Wilbur
Subject: [Gnash-dev] getgnash.org Ubuntu Release expired
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:24:35 -0700

Dear Rob, et al,

I am running Ubuntu GNU/Linux v10.10 (fully updated Maverick Meerkat
at 2.6.35-28-generic #50-Ubuntu SMP Fri Mar 18 18:42:20 UTC 2011
x86_64 GNU/Linux) with gnash v0.8.9-1~maverick from the repository on
getgnash.org and loving it.  This is an easy, and relatively painless,
way for me to be able to test the latest build on both my home and
work desktops so I greatly appreciate the work that went into to
setting it up and that is required to maintain it.  This morning when
I ran the Ubuntu Update Manager it responded with an error dialog
"Failed to download repository information, Check your Internet
connection.  Details:
E:Release file expired, ignoring
http://www.getgnash.org/debs/ubuntu/dists/maverick/Release (invalid
since 1d 2h 45min 38s)"

I enjoy using the getgnash.org repository to keep up with the latest
great work on gnash (Ubuntu's 'maverick' repository has
v0.8.8-5ubuntu1 versus getgnash.org 'unstable' repository at
v0.8.9-1~maverick).  It seems that the "Release" file mentioned above
only claims to be valid for one month.
Origin: Gnash Team
Label: Ubuntu Snapshot
Suite: unstable