[Gnash-dev] MovieClip values

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] MovieClip values
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:51:32 +0100

Ok, I verified that with the MOVIECLIP as_value reverted
and sprite_instance::set_member actually looking in the displaylist
(the latter was experimentally disabled some time ago) the gravity_embed
test works. Anyway, this makes VarAndCharTest testcases fail, as we
want variables to take precedence over characters when there is a clash.

--strk;