[Gnash-dev] gui problems

From: Tomas Groth
Subject: [Gnash-dev] gui problems
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 22:15:09 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Gnash's gtk gui has recently been updated, but it seems there are a few
issues...

* The controls (play, stop, pause, rewind etc.) doesn't work.
* The "About" window doesn't close when clicking the close-button.
* My name is spelled wrong in the contributers list ;)

Also the About box uses a few lines to "bash" other FOSS flash players, which I
don't think is appropriate... I know this also is on the project page, and I
don't like it there either...

cheers,

Tomas

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notesblok. http://dk.mail.yahoo.com