glue

Re: [discuss] Re: [Evolution] CALL FOR SPONSORSHIP: The Open Group Ware

From: Michael L. Dean
Subject: Re: [discuss] Re: [Evolution] CALL FOR SPONSORSHIP: The Open Group Ware Project
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 20:43:54 -0800

My dream is that you enter into a new phase of commentary within this stream
I would like to characterize in true self fulfilling prophecy style as
"non-verbose".  Perhaps also more "relevant", more "where's the beef?" would
also be my dream.  Take it private.

SourceView Corportion is seeking worldwide affiliations with a variety of
entities:
1. Software programmers, whom it will pay to write paradigm shifting
sofftware;
2. Content providers;
3. Potential webmasters to manage our 100+ websites
4. Venture Capitalists/Angels to invest in our ventures;
5. Marketing persons.
see:www.eraview.net