Re: [glob2-devel] New Features galore (ps: someone else has to merge)

From: Nuage
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New Features galore (ps: someone else has to merge)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 12:05:10 +0200

Bradley Arsenault wrote:
> - New unit and building editor -

That's great, it will allows much better maps and campains.

> - New translation text shot code -

Hahhaha, fancy cool feature!!

> - New Script Areas -

Good imporvement. I didn't worked much on scripts so I don't know much about.

> - Improved Echo API -

Sorry, I did miss the Echo history. I guess this is an AI, looks cool.

> - New No-Ressource-Growth Areas -

I think there are very important gameplay changes due to this new feature! So we
can now keep some areas clean without any workpower, right ?

> - Updated End-Game screen -

That's the feature we would expect from such a graph! Nice work!

> - New statistics -

Great idea! That was missing. Nice job!

> - New overlay areas -

Man, that's a great idea! I love when we get closer of the 'sim' kind of game!
And it will be very usefull and nice!

>> - Thats it -

Great job, thank you so much! I really mean it, I'm looking forward to play
with it!