geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] Automatic startup/shutdown of REPL processes

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] Automatic startup/shutdown of REPL processes
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 20:34:32 +0200

On Tue, Apr 09 2013, Reuben Thomas wrote:

> On 9 April 2013 19:04, Jose A. Ortega Ruiz <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>     I just realized that this is not needed at all.  We already have a
>     customizable flag for that:
>
>       (setq geiser-repl-query-on-exit-p t)
>
>     will do what you want.  Sorry!
>
> Thanks, but as far as I can tell, this only affects the behaviour when
> running geiser-repl-exit, not when running save-buffers-kill-emacs.

Ah, right.  I've pushed a patch adding a new customizable variable,
geiser-repl-query-on-kill-p to that end (only tested killing the buffer,
but should work with save-buffers-kill-emacs; let me know otherwise).

Cheers,
jao
--
If at first you don't succeed, try and try and try again. And then give up.
There's no point making a damn fool out of yourself.