gdb

Re: No source file named xxxx

From: explodingbadger
Subject: Re: No source file named xxxx
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 19:48:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi thanks for your help I just worked it out:

Here is the original make file (actually simplified to make the point)

Test: Test.o
        g++ -g3 -gdwarf-2 Test.o -o Test

I noticed if I do this then the debug flags are only used during the linking
phase not in the compilation

If I change the make file to

Test: Test.cpp
        g++ -g3 -gdwarf-2 Test.cpp -o Test