gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Python plugins

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Python plugins
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 13:01:34 +0100

Piotr Eljasiak wrote:
BTW - I suspect that python "gnomevfs" module is not successfully loaded (pmod==NULL). Do you have it installed? You can check it by invoking python shell from console and then: >>> import gnomevfs

Yes, it was not loaded, and i do not know if i have it installed.
Probably not. What to search for, "py-gnomevfs" or what?

But anyway, if it compiles without complaining and works
otherwise, it should not crash. I think this should be an
autodetected compile option, like libexif or libiptcdata.