Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC News partnership with Microsoft

From: Simon Morris
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC News partnership with Microsoft
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 10:38:10 +0100

On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 11:45 +0100, Gareth Bowker wrote:

> > Can we expand on the points above, introduce new points to make and
> > thrash out an open letter we can send.
>
> OK. I can't make a start on this before 6pm. Do you have any time before
> then?

This is a very rushed first draft of a response - I've literally typed
it out in one go and posted it as I'm rushing off to the Defective By
Design event in London today.

http://beerandspeech.org/fsfe/bbc-ms-deal/

Please review the first draft and make recommendations.

Ideally I'd like to respond to the BBC by Monday midday.

Thanks

~sm