Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS Conference report?

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS Conference report?
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:18:33 +0100

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 10:09:57AM +0100, Andrew Savory wrote:
> I see that page has been updated - cool. It might be a good idea to add a
> "last updated" line at the bottom of all pages?

Yuck :p You'll be wanting cvs checkout ids next!

> Also, the src download is missing build.pl - although I suspect this is a
> bug with the README, since "make" seems to do everything.

build.pl was the old system of building it. We didn't really mean to link
the source in at the moment, so it's not really cleaned up... ;)

> Also, is there a list of the outstanding web site fixes?

Nope ;) BUGS - if it still exists - did have some stuff, but usually more
related to the XSLT stuff.

Cheers,

Alex.