Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS Conference report?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS Conference report?
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 18:44:41 -0000

Simon Waters <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm sure someone was writing up a conference report?
> Any progress? Did it involve getting copies of presentations?

Brian has written a conference report and I think Alex has the minutes.
It's just waiting transfer to the web site.  I'll see how soon I can
get that done.  I don't have all the presentations yet.

We're getting a bit bogged down.  Like you all, we're volunteers who
do other things with our day times (and currently most evenings, in
my case at least).  Our TODO is currently:

   1. post-AFFSAC press release
   2. Publish conference report and minutes
   4. Rename campaigns to IGs
   5. Web site fixes
   6. forward patent email
   7. softwarepatents.co.uk PR
   8. Check EU/EP site about patent vote date

Can anyone help with any of these, please?  1, 7 and 8 are the easiest
to do, I think.  (3 was done.)

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."