Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS Conference report?

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS Conference report?
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:47:50 +0100

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 09:27:22AM +0100, Andrew Savory wrote:
> > >    1. post-AFFSAC press release
> >
> > Requires conference report and minutes, I guess. Do you have a template of
> > any form, and a distribution fax/email list?

Report and minutes are forthcoming - report is on the website (but not
linked yet ;), minutes will hopefully go up this evening. Dunno about the
actual PR stuff.

> > >    4. Rename campaigns to IGs
> >
> > Presumably on web site?

Presumably :)

> > >    5. Web site fixes
> >
> > ... list them, I'll do them (and perhaps sneak in a numbering-from-0 fix
> > too). How's the site controlled at the mo? Is all content in CVS?

Content is all in CVS, site is a combination of XHTML, XSL and XSLT. I
don't believe there is anything numbering related that requires "fixing"
though.

Cheers,

Alex.