Re: [ft] Suggestion to improve auto hinter

From: Collyer, Oliver, SI
Subject: Re: [ft] Suggestion to improve auto hinter
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 08:13:05 +0000

Thanks Werner, I have given that a try but I can confirm the results are the
same.

I added FT_OPTION_AUTOFIT2 to my ftoption.h file and added the line "load_flags
|= 1UL << 20" to the top of FT_Load_Glyph() inside ftobjs.c

What is the intended benefit of using autofit2 rather than the default, by the
way? Is this some kind of future work in progress?