[ft] Freetype2 - postscript font name

From: Mika Kuuskankare
Subject: [ft] Freetype2 - postscript font name
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 23:33:11 +0300

Hello everybody,

I am new to this list.

I am currently trying out a library called FTGL (http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/henryj/code/) that uses Freetype2. I need to implement basic PS printing/saving stuff and I was wondering is there a way to determine the postscript name of a font in freetype2 ? A quick look through the FTGL source code does not suggest to me that it (FTGL) would have that knowledge.

Regards,

Mika Kuuskankare
Researcher
Department of Doctoral Studies in Musical Performance and Research
Sibelius Academy

Henkilökohtainen postiosoite/Personal post address
PL 342 - PO Box 342
FIN-00121 Helsinki, FINLAND
Tel. +358 (0)40 5415 233