Re: [Freetype] Problem with Freetype on mac Os X

From: SOULLARD Clement
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Problem with Freetype on mac Os X
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 07:48:29 +0100

That is true... reading me is a bit short to understand the issue. Sorry for that ! And thanks for your answer...

To summarize the rendering is performed successfully on Linux and fails on Mac Os-X though I'am using exactly the same font file. The font loading causes no error. After using FT_Load_Glyph (face, nglyph, FT_LOAD_RENDER) I get face->glyph->bitmap.width=0 and face->glyph->bitmap.height=0 those value are !=0 on the linux platform.

Because I use directly a glyph number I don't thing it is linked to the different encoding that we could have on a Macintosh. To be complete I must say that the font used is a musical font and that it is quite old.

Clement,