Re: [ft-devel] [ft] Three GSoC projects for FreeType

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [ft] Three GSoC projects for FreeType
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 01:44:39 +0000

Dear Sylvain,

Thank you for the introduction of libsvgtiny in netsurf browser.
I think I've once visited netsurf website, but I was unaware that
it has their own SVG renderer.

Just I've checked the source, and, it's interesting to see that
netsurf has their own DOM support library based on expat.

However, my impression on libsvgtiny is... its range of the features
might be narrower than SVG Native: I think it does not support
the image elements in SVG. Am I misunderstanding?

Regards,
mpsuzuki