Re: [ft-devel] GSoC Status update and complete API reference website

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] GSoC Status update and complete API reference website
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:03:55 -0400

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 8:26 AM, Nikhil Ramakrishnan
<address@hidden> wrote:
> * The complete API documentation site is now available on
> https://nikramakrishnan.github.io/freetype-site/ft2-toc/
> This was generated using docwriter with the header files
> updated to commit b18f5e7c62c0aa6f8d17cbb9a8fe687ed402569a.

This looks really nice. I can see all my errors in
https://nikramakrishnan.github.io/freetype-site/ft2-lcd_rendering/,
which I actually want to move from Support API to Controlling FreeType
Modules.

It is nice that most ordered and unordered lists are picked up. Is it
described somewhere what is recognized as a list? I do not like
`quoted' text. Can we use italics instead of quotes?

Thanks,
Alexei