[ft-devel] Re: [freetype-devel] Some public APIs using FT_Int/FT_UInt sh

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [ft-devel] Re: [freetype-devel] Some public APIs using FT_Int/FT_UInt should be improved in future
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 10:34:25 +0100 (CET)

> ># there are 60 atomic changesets. each changesets are designed to
> ># insert no new warnings.

This is excellent and simplifies control of your patches.

> I'm quite sorry for my mistake noting unreachable URL!
> The correct URL is:
>
> archive URL:
> http://gyvern.ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/~mpsuzuki/arch-2007.03.19
>
> version name:
> freetype2--mps-osx-lp64--0.2.1.5

Have you converted the whole FreeType CVS into arch?  I would like to
switch the FreeType archive to git (which I know best, and which
savannah.nongnu.org already provides), and in case you've already done
a detailed, complete CVS->arch conversion, it should be much easier
and with less work to convert from arch to git than from CVS to git.