Re: [Devel] Help me understand this... I'm loosing my sanity. Please.

From: Jeroen Coumans
Subject: Re: [Devel] Help me understand this... I'm loosing my sanity. Please.
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 19:10:38 +0200

Maurizio Colucci wrote:
Thank you! THen, yes, debian seems to have enabled the bytecode
interpreter.

Perhaps you should disable this since (as previously mentioned) the autohinter actually produces _better_ results when using anti-aliased fonts. I don't know how to disable it at runtime, but compiling it yourself is easy.

--
Groeten/Greetings
Jeroen Coumans