[Devel] (no subject)

From: Ashley Glenister
Subject: [Devel] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:35:47 +0100

Hello,

 I am currently tasked to looking into porting/implementing your library onto our range of Industrial Thermal printers (CPU = Texas DSP).
Our German counter parts have successfully installed it into their DOS based printers.

I compiled all the Visual C++ demos,  5mins no problems.

My question is, Has your library has been successfully installed onto a similar DSP system ?
It would be nice to know if anyone has tackled the problems we are about to face, and perhaps get some hints as to solutions.

For example upon initial compilation of the demo I encountered lots of warnings about over size enumerations.
C:\ti\myprojects\Tellima\freetype2\include\freetype/ftimage.h", line 626: warning: enumeration value is out of "int" range
The compiler we use is Texas "Code Composer studio" v1.2.

Thankyou.

Ashley Glenister.
Software Engineer.
Thermo Allen Coding.
address@hidden

The contents of this email are strictly confidential and are intended only for the addressee named above. This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message please notify the sender immediately. The contents of this email must not be disclosed to any other person or copies taken.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the originator and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.

Internet email is not a secure communications medium. Please note this lack of security when responding by email. Accordingly we give no warranties or assurances about the security and content of this email and its attachments.

Neither Thermo Electron Corporation nor the sender accepts any responsibility or liability for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and attachments. Any liability arising from any third party acting on any information contained in this email is hereby excluded.

© Thermo Electron Corporation
www.thermo.com