RE: [Devel] Re: Distiller produced PFA problems

From: Blinn, Eric W
Subject: RE: [Devel] Re: Distiller produced PFA problems
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:40:00 -0600

See attached PFA font file...

I should add that it looks like the missing subrs array is not the sole
problem here.  When you get in and look at the T1_Loader you will see that
there are other members that have been initialized but never populated.  If
we hadn't tripped over the missing subrs array we would trip on the missing
charstrings array in the conditional block that follows immediately after.