freeride-devel

[FR-devel] FreeRIDE presentation accepted at OSCON.

From: Richard Kilmer
Subject: [FR-devel] FreeRIDE presentation accepted at OSCON.
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:48:38 -0500

O'Reilly's 2003 Open Source Convention (OSCON) has accepted my proposal to present FreeRIDE. This is cool news for both Ruby and our project. Its not until July so we have time (but we must keep moving forward...I know, I know...that includes me too ;-)

I get a 45 minute slot to present. The conference dates are the 7th-11th of July in Portland OR.

I will keep the list informed as I hear more about the day of the presentation.

-rich