Revised NewField Abstraction Document

From: Jeffrey Oldham
Subject: Revised NewField Abstraction Document
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:51:07 -0700

I partially revised the NewField abstraction document distributed at
last Thursday's meeting between Proximation and Blanca.  I revised the
beginning of section~4, adding information about `FieldOffsetList's
and nearest neighbors.  Note this was simplified since the Thursday
meeting (and will probably change again before implementation).

The document is still in progress and subject to change at any time.
When we figure out where to store it, it will be added to the Pooma
CVS tree.

(If you have difficulty reading the PDF file, please let me know.)

Thanks,
Jeffrey D. Oldham
address@hidden