Re: [pooma-dev] RFA: Tutorial Documentation Typographical Fix

From: Alex Samuel
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] RFA: Tutorial Documentation Typographical Fix
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 11:23:37 -0700 (PDT)

Scott Haney <address@hidden> writes:

  Scott> However, this would be a lot more useful if I could browse
  Scott> issues rather than having to know the ID. Alternatively, can
  Scott> one use wildcards in searches?

How to do this is, admittedly, not clear.  It'll be more obvious in the
next version.  Simply run a query with the query expression "1" (always
true, in Python).  In fact, an empty query string is treated as the same
thing.

  Scott> Also, IE downloaded the file as "download attachment" it would
  Scott> be nice if it could get the name right.

Hmm... different browsers handle this differently.  I'll see if I can
figure out how IE does it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Regards
Alex