Re: [pooma-dev] RFA: DomainIterator.h: Add DomainTraits Specializ ation

From: Dave Nystrom
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] RFA: DomainIterator.h: Add DomainTraits Specializ ation
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 16:43:43 -0600 (MDT)

 > > Jeffrey D. Oldham writes:
 > > > Do you know of a way to have a compiler list all
 > > > the templates it is instantiating?

With KCC, you can easily determine all the templates that were instantiated.
I do this all the time for doing explicit instantiations:-{.  Here is how I
accomplish this with KCC - would work for any EDG based compiler.

        find . -name "*.ii" -exec cat {} \; | edg_decode >& Templates.dat

If you want to restrict to a specific arch then use

        find . -path "*/MY_ARCH/*" -name "*.ii" -exec cat {} \; | edg_decode >&
Templates.dat

Then you can grep through this file to find certain types of templates such
as :-)

        grep "View1<" Templates.dat >& View1.dat

Does this help you or are you looking for something different?

--
Dave Nystrom                    email: address@hidden
LANL X-3                        phone: 505-667-7913     fax: 505-665-3046