RE: [pooma-dev] RE: [pooma-admin] POOMA Web Site

From: James Crotinger
Subject: RE: [pooma-dev] RE: [pooma-admin] POOMA Web Site
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 11:40:46 -0700

> The files in
> n02:/am/father/vol/vol1/frameworks/pooma/framework/website
> look suspiciously up-to-date but they are all named *,v.  I do not
> know where the served files are located.

That's probably where the website's CVS repository is now. The actual server is on a different machine since the nirvana machines aren't reachable from the outside world. I think the server used to be called something like server.acl.lanl.gov, but there was some special procedure for updating it and I can't recall those details.

        Jim