QMTrack

From: Mark Mitchell
Subject: QMTrack
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 02:11:10 -0700

I have set up a QMTrack bug-tracking server for use by the POOMA
project.  All the POOMA developers, plus John and Jean have accounts.
Your username and password are your last name.  Very secure, I know.

The URL for the server is:

  http://pooma.codesourcery.com:4242/track/

Note the trailing slash.  Bookmark it!

After a few days of testing, I'll connect the www.pooma.com site to
this server.

Please try to use QMTrack to keep track of bugs and enhancement
requests for POOMA.  This will provide a structured means for the
Blanca developers to communicate with the POOMA developers, thereby
making sure nothing falls through the cracks.

--

QMTrack is the open-source issue-tracking software that CodeSourcery
is building as part of the Software Carpentry project, also sponsored

At this point, QMTrack provides basic functionality and is relatively
robust, but we are still very early in the development effort, so
there are lots of missing features, and undoubtedly lots bugs.  Please
be critical, but gently so -- we don't claim it's done.

At this point, if you notice problems with QMTrack, you should send
them directoy to:

  Alex Samuel <address@hidden>

Alex is the principal developer of QMTrack.  (There is a QMTrack
server for tracking bugs in QMTrack, but it's not exposed to the
outside world yet.)

We will get some synergy between these projects.  QMTrack will make it
easier to keep track of POOMA issues.  QMTest will allow us to perform
automated testing of POOMA.  And your use of QMTrack and QMTest will
help us make them better tools.

--
Mark Mitchell                   address@hidden