POOMA Web Site

From: Mark Mitchell
Subject: POOMA Web Site
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 00:11:59 -0700

In Santa Fe, we discussed creating a new web-site for POOMA, with
the hope of growing the user-base, and thereby the set of POOMA
stakeholders.

I've completed a preliminary version of the web-site.  Point your
browser at www.pooma.com to check it out.

It is pretty bare-bones.  Ideas for additional content, or actual
HTML, would be useful.  Jeffrey, since you have eagle eyes for typos,
it would be great if you could at least spot-check the site.

Right now, nothing else on the web links here, so it is unlikely
anyone will find it.  In a couple of days, once I have everyone's
comments, I will create a link from our main web page, which will
drive additional traffic, and allow the search engines to find the
site.

It would also be great if the old POOMA web-page
(http://www.acl.lanl.gov/pooma/) could be updated to point to, or at
least mention, the new web-site.

Thank you,

--