fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] bug fix release?

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] bug fix release?
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:42:08 +0530

Hi,

Jukka K Purma wrote:

I tried to find that MapTool, but no avail. Can I download it somewhere? I'd like to play with it, because if we're going to use it in our FLE, we also have to embed it to our other zope products.

The Univ. of Murcia have not yet released the MapTool. However, we got the source code from them. I'll ask if Murcia could release the MapTool in their website. I'll let you know. The URL of the Murcia's Ants team:

http://ants.etse.urv.es/

        - Teemu